Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Anyway the most interesting product for me is the stainless steel mailbox, this is one of the blomus stainless steel mailboxes picture that very unique that i ever see.
there are still many things that made from stainless stell that you can see by yourself. all you can do just try to visit this online the stainless steel store.
A Boy And Math
Stupid Questions and Smart Answers
eBay Insect Fossil is New Species
Listing of the presidents and vice presidents of the united states
Monday, January 19, 2009
To test your intelligence:
If can find 0 ? 5 faces ? idiot
If can find 6 ? 7 faces ? stupid
If can find 8 ? 9 faces ? normal
If can find 10 ? 11 ? very normal
If can find 12 ? 13 faces ?genius
New Ferrari 2009
Tree or Woman
Jesus From The Dust
Fire or Water
Scientific evidence suggests that about one-third of the 565,650 American cancer deaths that were expected to occur in 2008 would be related to obesity, physical inactivity, and nutrition–and thus, could have been prevented. For the majority of Americans who do not use tobacco, dietary choices and physical activity are the most important modifiable determinants of cancer risk, according to the American Cancer Society (ACS).
In the report, Cancer Facts and Figures 2008, the ACS outlines the four most important recommendations for diet and physical activity for reducing cancer risk. Most of us understand that these are important principles for good health, but that they have a direct effect on cancer risk is an important reminder.
1. Maintain a healthy weight throughout life.
• Balance caloric intake with physical activity.
• Avoid excessive weight gain throughout life.
• Achieve and maintain a healthy weight if currently overweight or obese.
The best way to achieve a healthy body weight is to balance energy intake (food intake) with energy expenditure (metabolism and physical activity). Excess body fat can be reduced by restricting caloric intake and increasing physical activity. Caloric intake can be reduced by decreasing the size of food portions and limiting the intake of high-calorie foods (e.g., those high in fat and refined sugars such as fried foods, cookies, cakes, candy, ice cream, and soft drinks). Such foods should be replaced with more healthy vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and beans.
2. Adopt a physically active lifestyle.
• Adults: Engage in at least 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous physical activity, in addition to usual
activities, on five or more days of the week. Forty-five to 60 minutes of intentional physical activity is
• Children and adolescents: Engage in at least 60 minutes per day of moderate to vigorous physical
activity at least five days per week.
Scientific evidence indicates that physical activity may reduce the risk of certain cancers as well as provide other important health benefits. Regular physical activity contributes to the maintenance of a healthy body weight by balancing caloric intake with energy expenditure. Other mechanisms by which physical activity may help to prevent certain cancers may involve both direct and indirect effects.
3. Consume a healthy diet with an emphasis on plant sources.
• Choose foods and beverages in amounts that help achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
• Eat 5 or more servings of a variety of vegetables and fruits each day.
• Choose whole grains in preference to processed (refined) grains.
• Limit consumption of processed and red meats.
Many epidemiologic studies have shown that populations that eat diets high in vegetables and fruits and low in animal fat, meat, and/or calories have reduced risk of some of the most common cancers.
4. If you drink alcoholic beverages, limit consumption.
People who drink alcohol should limit their intake to no more than two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. Alcohol consumption is an established cause of cancers of the mouth, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, liver, and breast. For each of these cancers, risk increases substantially with intake of more than two drinks per day.
By Melissa BreyerRelated Post:
The Top Five Cancer Cousing Foods
Top 10 Foods That Increase Cancer Risk
Top 10 Foods and Drinks for Cancer Preventation
Food as Medicines
Sleep, Health And Fitness
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- Improper Input Validation
- Improper Encoding or Escaping of Output
- Failure to Preserve SQL Query Structure
- Failure to Preserve Web Page Structure
- Failure to Preserve OS Command Structure
- Cleartext Transmission of Sensitive Information
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Race Condition
- Error Message Information Leak
- Failure to Constrain Operations within the Bounds of a Memory Buffer
- External Control of Critical State Data
- External Control of File Name or Path
- Untrusted Search Path
- Failure to Control Generation of Code
- Download of Code Without Integrity Check
- Improper Resource Shutdown or Release
- Improper Initialization
- Incorrect Calculation
- Improper Access Control
- Use of a Broken or Risky Cryptographic Algorithm
- Hard-Coded Password
- Insecure Permission Assignment for Critical Resource
- Use of Insufficiently Random Values
- Execution with Unnecessary Privileges
- Client-Side Enforcement of Server-Side Security
Best Movie Misatakes in 2008
Trojan Virus Steals Banking Info
Reconfigure Your Windows 2000 DNS Server to Forward Request
Remove Unused File to make Your Windows Faster
Becareful when Using a PC at a Public Place
Monday, January 12, 2009
The latest Windows release will be available to everyone after a surge in demand crashed the Microsoft website on 9 January, the original release date.In response, the company has lifted a planned limit on the number of copies of the Windows 7 Beta available for download.
Microsoft delayed the launch by one day to add "more infrastructure and servers" to cope with demand.
The unlimited download will last for two weeks, according to Microsoft.
Microsoft had initially planned to restrict downloads of the software to 2.5m copies, but now says that unlimited copies will be available until 24 January.
After that, the limit will be reinstated, though it looks likely to be surpassed by then.
Laurence Painell, product manager at Microsoft, said that it had removed the download limit so that Windows 7 would be available to "a much wider audience".
"We would expect a beta to only be of interest to tech-enthused and those that have a vested business interest, to look at an operating system for testing purposes," Mr Painell explained.
"We didn't quite anticipate the demand that we saw."
Windows devotees flooded the Windows 7 blog with comments while waiting with bated breath for the delayed download.
A commenter on the blog called Adinelus posted from Romania on 9 January: "Thank God it's Saturday tomorrow, otherwise I would have missed this.
"Hope you guys have some spare servers…because millions wait for you!"
Mr Painell stressed that consumers should be aware that they are getting a preliminary version of Windows 7 which is meant for testing.
As a result, the software is likely to have problems that haven't been ironed out, and Microsoft does not provide technical support for it.
"It's not ideal for every consumer to install and use it on a daily basis," he explained.Microsoft encouraged people with MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) or TechNet accounts to download the software through their subscriptions, to avoid the congestion on its public sites.
Security Hole at Internet Explorer 7
IBM to Build Brain Like Computer
Searching by Voice at iPhone Software
Bugs on G1 Mobile Phone
Synchronize Your Documents For Backup
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Compared to other people, people with visual impairments often need more light to see clearly. People aged over 60 need three times more light than people under 20. Lighting needs are affected by eye condition, ageing of the eye, lifestyles and preferences. For most people, more light and less glare make the most of sight and lighting.
- 1 in 8 people aged over 75 have serious sight loss; more have failing sight
- 2 million people in the UK have low vision affecting their performance of everyday tasks
- 65,000 people in the UK are diagnosed with low vision each year
- eye conditions that limit sight include macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and cataracts
- with age, changes to the eye increase sensitivity to glare, difficulty of adapting to changing light levels, and make contrast and colour harder to discern.
Good lighting generally involves:
- more light (except for people with photophobia)
- less glare
- independent switches and dimmer switches that can adjust light levels for individual needs
- more and better colour contrasts
- consistent light levels across and between rooms.
However, we mustn’t forget that aesthetic elements in our room are also important when we’re designing a good lighting system in a room. There are various alternatives we can try to use is by using good lamps, like ones such as Carmen Collections, "forecast lighting" for wall lamps positioned near a reading desk. It can be combined with "fine art lamp" from Fontana Bella Collection. With these lamps we can have a good lighting system.
All About Lamps
10 Ways To Sex Up Your Look
5 Secret To Look Sexy
Healing Your ody With Your Mind
Importance of Vacation
Monday, January 5, 2009
2) Buy Obama doll factories. Things are bad; things are really bad, so people need hope. While Obama seems to have cornered that market, there’s no reason why you should not cash in on this phenomenon as well. Count on it: In the coming few months, those dolls will go faster than Michael Phelps, thrown in a swimming pool with a great white.
3) Buy needles. Obama is bound to let down all of those who have pinned their hopes on him. He’s a politician, remember: That’s what they do. So, investing in needles now will pay out in a few months’ time, when people will want to convert those Obama ‘hope’ dolls into Obama Voodoo dolls.
4) Buy polar bears. There’s not much you can do with grown-up polar bears but zoos will do bloody murder to get their hands on one of those cute Knuts One baby bear will at least treble the amount of yearly visitors to any zoo. Thanks to the melting of the ice-caps, polar bears will fast become a very endangered species, so their value will soon equal that of gold, pound by massive pound.
5) Buy the production rights to ‘The Satanic Verses: The Musical’. That’s one piece of entertainment that will need no marketing at all to reach a world wide audience of rabid fanatics. Success will be guaranteed, when news about its premiere will spread around the world like wildfire (or, most probably, like burning embassies…)
6) Buy cigarettes. Sure, they are expensive now but it can’t be long till most of the world’s governments will have outlawed smoking completely. Then, see what those cancer sticks will do on the black market. So, buy now; make a killing later!
7) Buy a towel - and keep it with you all the time. It will be the single, most massively useful investment you’ll ever make, because the way things are going now, you will really, really need the bloody thing.
6 Tips for landing your dream Job
Excercise Your Brain
10 Fast Fixes For Nagging PC Problems
99 Ways To Love Your Mate
Top 50 Things To Do To Stop Global Warming
At the beginning when Indy is talking to Spalko, his hands keep alternating from being in his pockets to just resting at his sides between shots.
2 Iron Man
When Iron Man and Iron Monger are fighting, Iron Man catches the SUV, and you can see the family inside the car. Although the car is completely vertical, the hair of the people in the car seem to defy gravity.
The moon is full every night the highschoolers are at the lake house.
In the scene where Bella is in the hospital, when the camera is up close to her face, the breathing tubes are right by her eyes, but when the shot is far from her face, the tubes are sitting on her cheeks.
5 10,000 B.C.
After Evolet got hit by the arrow and presumably dies, D'leh is staring at a mammoth. Behind the mammoth, you can see that the background is a picture.
6 The Dark Knight
At around an hour and a half into the movie, during Batman's interrogation of Joker, when he picks him up and slams him against the wall, for a very brief moment you can see the camera and the cameraman in the reflection of the mirror on the right.
7 Meet the Spartans
When Britney Spears gets pushed into the Pit of Death, you hear her talk and scream but her lips are not moving.
8 Sex and the City: The Movie
In the scene where Big and Carrie meet in their cars after Big fled the wedding you can see down the street in the distance a huge amount of SATC fans have gathered to watch the filming.
9 Quantum of Solace
At the end of "Casino Royale," Bond is wearing a three-piece suit. Although "Quantum of Solace" begins just minutes later, Bond is wearing a completely different, two-piece, suit.
10 High School Musical 3: Senior Year
At Riley's Garage, when Troy and Chad rummage through the junk looking for the radiator cap, Troy's boxers are light grey, but next shot when he lifts the truck's hood his boxers are black.
11 Mamma Mia!
In the shot in the bathroom, Tanya has a small diamond necklace but in the next shot in the bedroom the diamond appears larger.
12 Step Up 2: The Streets
When Chase pulls out the key to MSA, you hear the sound of many keys clanging together. However, if you look closely, there is only one key on the ring.
When he's walking in the subway, Rob's shirt has a dark triangle of sweat (and dirt) on the back. In one clip the triangle is barely visible and the shirt looks a lot cleaner than before. In the next clip, the triangle is very clear again.
In the beginning, during the riot outbreak, there is a scene with a soldier being pulled down from climbing a fence. In the next shot as the crowd is pushing forward, you can see a concrete road block tip over. If you look closely at the bottom of the block, you can see that it's not a real concrete block, but a prop made of wood planks and grey painted rubber.
15 The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
When the Pevensies are outside their treasure chamber in Cair Paravel, Peter tears off a piece of his shirt to make a makeshift torch. A few shots later, once they're in the chamber, the missing piece has gotten bigger.
When Hancock puts the woman on the hospital bed near the end of the movie when he walks out he walks into the metal bar holding the window in place and as a result it bends. In the next shot where you see the frame it doesn't even have a scratch let alone being bent.
17 Pineapple Express
During the police chase, the hub caps on Saul's police car keep appearing and disappearing throughout the whole chase.
18 27 Dresses
At the bar/club for the co-worker's engagement party, after Kevin asks Jane if she likes the flowers he sent, Jane excuses herself and goes outside to the back of the bar and starts screaming. When Jane exits she leaves the heavy metal door open so you are able to see inside the club. You also see boxes and other misc. things lying around. Then after Jane hits the wall with her purse, the camera is facing towards her, and you see the scenery change. The door is now a nice wooden door, the misc. scenery is gone and the door is also closed.
When the red car lands after flipping over the limo, the front driver's side suspension and chassis collapse from the impact, but in the next shot, the car is intact again.
20 Definitely, Maybe
In the scene where the camera shows Times Square, visible on the right of the screen in the front of the shot is a poster for the Broadway show "The Lion King". The Lion King just celebrated 10 years on Broadway and was not playing in 1994.
When Prof. Rosa calls Cole, Terry answers the phone and places Rosa on hold. However, when Cole takes the phone from Terry, he does not take Rosa off of hold and proceeds to talk to him.
In the title sequence, Poppy rides her bike down Kingsway, along the Strand, and south over Blackfriars Bridge. The next shot of her shows a street with an EC1 postcode (north of the river) and the following shot an SE1 postcode (south of the river again).
23 The Incredible Hulk
When Dr. Ross and Bruce were in the hotel room, Banner empties the purse on the bed and there is some cash inside the wallet. As they are about to leave he picks up the cash which isn't in the wallet anymore.
24 Star Wars: The Clone Wars
During the Battle of Teth (the pillared jungle planet), the AT-TE's shoot the ledge at the top and there's not a single mark in the ledge afterward despite being hit with several joules worth of fire.
In the final shootout scene, when Rambo takes over the truck mounted machine gun, he shoots the driver, whose blood splatters a lot over the metal guards on the gun. If the blood splattered that much on the guards, it should be all over the interior of the truck which is revealed to only have blood on the floor - none all over the dash or doors.
26 Starship Troopers 3: Marauder
When Hauser picks up the Admiral, after the Brain Bug attacks them, she has no yellow alien blood on her as she's being pulled up, but when the shot changes, as she's standing up, she now has blood on her face and uniform.
27 Be Kind Rewind
In a scene early on where Mike is behind the video shop counter and Jerry is in front of it, the positions of the videos on the shelves behind Jerry alter from shot to shot.
28 Forgetting Sarah Marshall
In the scene where the guy walks in on Peter naked in bed, the sheet protecting Peter's modesty is covering him in one frame, and the next moment it has vanished completely.
29 Fool's Gold
After the boat has blown up and sunk, Ben swims over to it and checks it out, very little to anything is even a little charred, with that big of an explosion everything would be burnt, and black.
30 The Strangers
A few minutes after James accidentally shoots his friend, he reloads his shotgun and tells Kristen that he is going outside to look around, and tells her to stay put. He walks to the front door and as he passes the clock on the back wall, it reads 5:00 a.m. A few minutes later, Kristen walks past the same clock, and it reads 4:30 a.m.
Bad News For All Naruto Fans
Listing of President & Vice President of United State
Legendary Disney Dies at 95
The Forbidden Kingdom