Friday, July 1, 2011

Dani Pedrosa Back To Race (motoGP) GP Mugello 2011



Dani Pedrosa’s relief at his return after missing the past three Grands Prix through injury was clear, and the Repsol Honda rider is excited at being back on his factory RC212V machine at a track at which he won last year’s race from pole position.
“It’s been strange to be at home watching the races, it’s been a difficult time but it’s passed and I’m here now,” said the Spaniard. “I’m looking forward to this year’s Grand Prix, I won here last year.”
He continued: “It will be hard for me because it’s just two weeks since the last surgery and this track is very demanding physically, it’s going to be a challenge and I will try to have a good weekend. I hope to get more comfortable on the bike and improve step by step.”

No comments: