- The world's smallest*1 compact, lightweight body with a design well suited to the Nikon 1 camera
- Built-in bounce capability
- Simply mount the Speedlight SB-N5 on the camera for easy operation
- Built-in capture illuminator function
GPS Unit GP-N100 Primary Features
- Assisted GPS (A-GPS) supported
- Design suited to that of the Nikon 1 V1
Mount Adapter FT1
The Mount Adapter FT1 is a mount adapter that enables the use of F-mount lenses with Nikon 1 system cameras. When the F-mount adapter is mounted on a camera, F-mount interchangeable NIKKOR lenses, manufactured by Nikon for more than half a century, can be used with the Nikon1 J1 and V1. This allows users to enjoy tremendous variety in their imaging expression with the ability to choose the lens best suited to the scene, subject, or their own creative intent from a broad lineup of standard and special-purpose lenses.
Autofocus may not perform as expected in some situations or with some lenses.
Restrictions apply to mounting and functionality with some lenses.
Nikon 1 J1 / V1 First Nikon Compact Camera with Interchangeable Lens
The first four lenses in the new 1 NIKKOR series for Nikon 1 camera system