In addition, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G renders subjects impressively with beautiful bokeh that moderately changes as the distance from the sharply focused point increases for natural depth that makes near human subjects or still objects appear more three dimensional.
What's more, despite being a fast lens, not only is light falloff controlled for natural brightness across the entire frame, even at the maximum aperture of f/1.4, for sharp rendering of objects at infinity, but adoption of Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghost.
This single lens responds to the demands of professional and advanced amateur photographers looking to achieve the images they intend with all types of photos, from night landscapes to impressive photos utilizing bokeh.
AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G
- A fast normal lens with a focal length of 58mm and maximum aperture of f/1.4 that utilizes advanced optical design technologies
- Minimization of sagittal coma flare for high reproduction capability of point light sources as sharp points across the entire frame
- Sharp, high-resolution images can be reproduced even at the maximum aperture
- Original lens characteristics that provide natural depth reproduction with which the degree of bokeh moderately changes as the distance from the sharply focused point increases
- Controlled light falloff retains natural brightness across the entire frame even at the maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghost
NIKKOR AF-S 35mm f/1.4G
NIKKOR AF-S 85mm f/1.4G
NIKKOR AF-S 50mm f/1.8G