The D610 is also equipped with a built-in flash that covers the angle of view of a wide-angle 24mm lens and has a guide number of approximately 12/39 (m/ft, ISO 100, 20°C/68°F). The built-in flash is equipped with a commander function that allows it to be used as a master flash able to wirelessly control the optional Speedlights SB-910 and SB-700 as remote units. This capability allows users to easily enjoy creative expression with varied lighting options.
The D610 also offers users powerful support for their photography with excellent system expansion using a variety of accessories, including the Wireless Remote Controllers WR-R10 (transceiver) and WR-T10 (transmitter) for simple and enjoyable remote operation, and the Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1b, which enables simple sharing of full-size images exhibiting the superior image quality of the D610 with a smart device (all accessories sold separately).
As a compact system that is easy to manage and use, the D610 is a Nikon FX-format model that a broad range of users, not just professional or advanced amateur photographers, will enjoy.
D610 Primary Features
- 24.3MP Full-frame CMOS sensor (10.5MP DX-format crop mode)
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 50-25,600 equivalent)
- Maximum 6fps continuous shooting; new quiet continuous mode shoots at 3 fps
- 39-point AF system with 9 cross-type AF points
- Refined auto white balance system
- Wireless flash control
- 3.2in 921k-dot LCD screen
- Dual memory card slots
- 1080p30 full HD video
- Uncompressed video recording via HDMI
Nikon D600 vs D7100 vs D7000
Nikon Speedlight SB-300